Who is Eligible?
Applicants must meet the following conditions to be eligible for an internship:
- Current high school student in Simi Valley
- Juniors and Seniors only
- 2.0 GPA or higher in the previous semester
- 90% or better attendance rate
- No more than 6 periods of truancy
- Provide own transportation to home consultations and outreach events
- Complete appropriate employment paperwork and time cards for payment
- Complete work permit paperwork through high school before employment can begin
- Complete three days of energy efficiency training*
*The next training session is scheduled for January 17-19th, 2017 from 4-7 pm at the Career Education Center, 5700 Condor Drive, Moorpark, CA 93021. Students must be able to attend all three days of training.