About the Job
ENERGY AMBASSADOR INTERNSHIP BENEFITS
- Energy efficiency training
- Hands-on experience assisting with the home consultations
- Opportunities to create innovative community outreach strategies
- Develop marketing and outreach skills
- Making a difference in your community!
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
An Energy Ambassador is expected to act as a visible presence in their community and encourage program participation. Depending on their availability and the program’s schedule ambassadors will:
- Receive energy efficiency training (paid)
- Conduct community outreach and attend community events
- Assist with home consultations
- Speak at community meetings and local groups
Energy Ambassadors are always under the supervision of WattzOn staff.
At the close of the program, two $250 scholarships will be awarded to outstanding Energy Ambassadors.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Provide friendly customer service
- Passionate about energy and educating the community on energy conservation
- 8-12 hours per week
- $14 per hour